Your documents make history. Our strength can help you make them count.
We’ve helped run elections ever since 1905 when great-grandmother Douglas invented our first voting booth—before women could even vote. Ever since then, Douglas has been manufacturing long-lasting election equipment like booths, ballot boxes, transfer containers, and voter registration card boxes. As the nation’s oldest manufacturer of election equipment, we pour a century of knowledge into our products.
Our state-of-the-art facility and highly skilled workforce allow us to produce high-quality, durable containers with very short lead times. We are committed to providing our customers with a superior product and can even custom-design a product to meet your needs.
Benefits of Douglas Election Equipment:
- Time savings – Design provides easy setup and takedown.
- Space savings – Collapsible products store compactly.
- Money savings – Sturdy construction lasts a long time.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our election products to better meet your needs. Check out the latest upgrades:
- Flash drive containers are the newest addition to our list of transfer cases.
- Optional ear hinges keep the lid standing open.
- Dual-color paint options are now available on all ear-hinged containers.